- Class Reserve Faculty members may request that Missouri S&T-owned materials be placed on reserve, or may send their own materials to be put on reserve. We cannot place items borrowed from other campuses on reserve. We will accept materials for Electronic Reserve at the Circulation Desk in the library, or by e-mail at email@example.com . We can place items in Blackboard to limit access to students in specific classes, if allowed to edit by the instructor of the course. Copyrighted material will only be placed in Blackboard, and will be limited by fair use standards.
- Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
- Requesting new titles for the library collection
- Poster printing, laminating and the Multimedia Center
- Fines and bills - Missouri S&T charges fines of $.50 per day for overdue RECALLED items. Billed MOBIUS items carry a $20 billing fee that cannot be forgiven. Missouri S&T cannot forgive fines charged by other campuses.
- Part-time/research faculty