BINDING SERVICES ARE FOR Missouri S&T FACULTY, STAFF AND STUDENTS ONLY.
- Cost for Thesis binding is $10.00 per copy. See Price List for additional information. (Patron must provide all copies to be bound.)
- Cost for Journal, Magazine, and Book binding is $10.00 per volume. See Price List for additional information.
- Payment in advance is required. Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card, money order,
student charge account, or department internal order form.
- Different binding colors are available. See Color Guide for choices. Spine printing may be done in white or gold. For thesis copies, the year the thesis was written may also be included on the spine.
- Bindery shipments are sent out every 4 weeks. The previous month's shipment will return the same day the new shipment is sent out. See the 2014 Bindery Schedule for dates. Shipments are not delivered at a specific time. Items to be bound must be turned in no later than 1 day in advance of the shipment date to be included in the shipment.
- Items to be bound may be brought to the Periodicals Department. Office hours are 8:00am-3:30pm Monday through Friday. Items may also be mailed to our office. When mailing items, please include: a Thesis Form or a Journal / Magazine / Book Form indicating choice of color, choice of spine print color, and year to be printed on on spine if desired : payment : and pick-up or mailing instructions. If you would like e-mail notification when items return from the bindery, please also include an e-mail address.
400 W. 14th Street
Rolla MO 65409-0060
Items returned from the bindery may be held in our office to be picked up, or mailed on campus via Campus Mail.