- The A-Z of French Cinema/
- Past Forward: French Cinema & the Post Colonial Heritage/
- The Cinema of France ed. by Phil Powrie/
- Contemporary French Cinema: an Introduction/
- France in Focus: Film & National Identity/
- French Cinema –the First Wave 1915-1929/
- European Cinema: Face to Face with Hollywood/
- Cinema Studies: the Key Concepts/
- From Story to Movie to Critique: the Ties Between Fiction and Film/
- How to Read a Film: Movies Media & Beyond Art Technology, Language History Theory/
- The Personal Camera: Subjective Cinema & the Essay Film/
- An Introduction to World Cinema by Aristides Gazetas/
- Philosophy of Film and Motion Pictures ed. by Noel Carroll/
- A Short History of Film by Wheeler Winston Dixon/
For newspaper articles and business reports
B. Or for newspaper articles in French in Lexis/Nexis
Click on “News” link; then select language: French
For journal and newspaper articles, use the database
Academic Search Complete A multi-disciplinary database providing full text for nearly 8,600 journals, including full text for more than 7,500 peer-reviewed titles. ASC offers indexing and abstracts for more than 13,200 publications including monographs, reports, and conference proceedings, and contains PDF content going back as far as 1887.
Summon Metasearch (search box on the library’s homepage)
Summon is a simple and fast search engine that helps you discover relevant information on any topic from the Missouri S&T Library collections. It's a great place to start your research in scholarly journals, books, and more.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Chris Jocius.
Created by Chris Jocius, February 2012