For assistance, please contact Matthew Pickens at email@example.com
|Databases||Print Resources||Select Journals||Web Resources|
Bibliographic citations and abstracts for engineering and technical literature in a broad range of disciplines, dating back to 1884. No full text.
- Materials Research Database
Allows simultaneous searching of several databases containing scholarly literature on a variety of engineered and structural materials. No full text.
Scopus provides multidisciplinary indexing of the science and engineering literature. It is Elsevier's counterpart to ISI's Web of Science, providing the same core functionality but indexing a wider variety of journals and proceedings.
- Dictionary of Physics
REF QC5 .C43 1999
- The Physics Handbook : Fundamentals and Key Equations
REF QC61 .P65 2007
- Encyclopedia of Astronomy and Astrophysics
REF QB14 .E534 2001
- Encyclopedia of Condensed Matter Physics
REF QC173.454 .B37 2005
- Encyclopedia of Mathematical Physics
REF QC20 .E63 2006
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Institute of Physics
- American Physical Society
- Institute of Physics
- SPIE -- International Society for Optical Engineering
- AIP Style Manual
Authoritative guidance on formatting and writing style in physics papers.
- EnergyPortal-- from the OSTI
Department of Energy database of scientific articles. Contains citations and some full text.
- SPIRES HEP Job listings
Searchable database of high energy physics jobs.
- Physical Review Focus
Summaries of select articles from Physical Review and Physical Review Letters, written at an introductory level.
Daily links to physics and astronomy news.
"Physics news, jobs, and resources" from the Institute of Physics Publishing.
- Review of Particle Physics-- Particle Data Group
A collection of the best current knowledge about particle physics. Updated every two years.
- NIST Physical Reference Data
Online handbook from the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Contains an abundance of useful data.
- The Smithsonian/NASA Astrophysics Data System
Extensive indexing of physics, astronomy, and astrophysics articles. Contains some full text.
Major laboratories online
- Berkley National Laboratory
- Thomas Jefferson Accelerator Laboratory
- NIST Physics Laboratory
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
- Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory
Go to the Subject Guides page
Go to Curtis Laws Wilson Library
Go to the Mathematics & Statistics department
Last Updated 06/24/2010